What do you do in line for a ride when you are 3 and bored?

Apparently the bars at lagoon are sugar coated. Ugh, I am so gagging thinking she was doing this and I was right there! These pictures are courtesy of Brent from across the ride.

I also love this jailbird face, lol.


4 comments:
Wow... THAT is so... disgusting---er I mean, don't kids do the cutest things??? lol
Ew, ew, ew!!!!!!!!!! But awesome pics...way to go, Brent! LOL
Ewwwww.... where was this childs mother! Oh wait that is you behind her... Could be worse, Kyle picked gum off the bottom of a table at Cold Stone and chewed it for a few minutes till I noticed and asked where he got it... Um yuck. So a bar at Lagoon may not be so bad.
Wow, I can deffinately say that is the most disgusting thing I've seen today, and maybe all week. Although watching a teenaged girl licking a sucker in the pool yesterday was pretty gross. I know all children under 4 are required to wear double diapers, but you know someone has stilled peed in the pool. YUCK!
Post a Comment