Well Katie had a last minute babysitting problem so the boys showed up at 7:20am, ugh I hate early mornings and I was showered dressed and ready by the time they arrived too! As fate would have it this is the day my girls sleep in so I took the boys into their room and sang the wake up song for the girls they both dug deep into the covers and hid. When I was done with my beautiful morning melody, lol, lol, Ethan told me he didn't think my song was working and they were not going to wake up. Those girls were out of their beds so fast when they heard his voice it was hilarious!
They had a busy happy day and were thrilled when the big truck arrived to deliver shingles on the roof, they sat in the front yard and watched the whole process. After all that excitement I tried to get the perfect picture. This first is the one I got the closest too. But I have to say the next one better captures the day and the fun they had. They are singing, pulling faces, wiggling, anything rather than holding still and cute and smiling for a picture.


1 comment:
I find it funny that Joshua who is the youngest is the only one actually LOOKING at the camera. It's never easy getting that many kids to look at you without help, especially when fun is being had by all.
Post a Comment