
I love this picture, it just makes me laugh. We got Sage and Aspen Camelbak's they call the kids size skeeter. They love them, they are light enough for them to carry without complaint but still have plenty of water for them.

Brent's granddaughter Taylor with Sage

Brent's grandkids Taylor and Dylan. I took them and my two on a hike, but Aspen wasn't feeling up to snuff so it was a short one.

Brent's granddaughter Karissa

Karissa with Aspen

Brent's newest Grandson. Zak

Zak with his Dad, Alan

Grandkids, Karissa, Taylor, Dylan with my cute but dirty Aspen.

Brent's grandson, Jake, he doesn't hold still for long, this is kid has ENERGY!
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how just a short trip up the canyon can create such dirty children? I'm also amazed that it always seems to be the girliest ones that get the dirtiest. It's sad Sage can't enjoy the outdoors she loves more. Stupid Allergies!! I don't think anyone should be allergic to stuff, it's just mean! This is coming from the preggo lady that can't take anything worth taking.
Post a Comment