Kelsi and Brian are up, no such thing as letting the girl win here!
Candice and Brent gave it a go as well, good thing Candice has a very accurate throw or she never would have beaten him!
Uncle Brian relaxing with our girls
My nieces Kelsi and Kristi giving it a shot
Granddaughter Taylor with Sage and Aspen warming up in the sun
I told you the big kids enjoyed the park, Candice and Kelsi heading out of the water fun.
Our home base at the park.
Intense competition here people.

Sage on the playground

I love Sage's face in this one, she looks like a little prisoner behind bars, lol
Watch out Aunt Rose your cute daughter is after you, sucks to have a waterproof camera, it offers no protection or respect, lol
I couldn't get Aspen near the water, that is when family comes in handy. My niece Kelsi had no problem getting her into the water and playing.

It may not have been a traditional memorial day, but it was a great day spent with family in the sun and water. Perfect.


1 comment:
I didn't think Brent really looked like his brother until I saw them with helmets on. I was a little confused at first. Looks like you had an awesome holiday!
Post a Comment