Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sage I mean Hannah Montana!

Nothing Sage likes better than Hannah Montana so no surprise when she wanted the pink guitar at Lagoon. She was pretty fun to watch strumming it and picking at the pretend strings. She definitely has been paying attention to how it is done.

But the best was when we stopped by Candice's and Taylor let her borrow the Hannah Montana hat with the hair!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Hope it's okay that I anwser your photoshop questions on your blog. I use photoshop CS3. It's the program that Katie Moss at Peekaboo photos taught me how to use. I really don't know how to edit in elements. I did learn how to scrapbook in elements. Anyway, you can get CS3 on ebay for about $250 to $350. My sister went in on it together and split the price. I absolutely love it. Best program ever - I tend to overdo things a little. I'm working on that. Sometime bring your little girls over and I'll take their pictures (just to add to my portfolio). You don't have to enter into my contest to get the deal I'm giving away. I do appreciate your comments though. Thanks.