Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Water Fight

Yes, there are perks to having a Camera in your hand. The best one is you don't get wet in the massive water fight, lol. But not many others can say the same that day.

Brent put Kelsi in the pool, Kelsi hugged him as a reward and soaked him right back, lol.




Ooh sneaky Dylan coming in from the side!
Poor Ace is getting old, he is 14 and not doing well, but he is still a sweet dog and I think he enjoyed watching all the goings on from his sunny spot on the porch.
Aspen and Sage "firing" as fast as they can at Uncle Brian, who had the better gun that shot further and had a larger reservoir, he isn't dumb.


Brent helping Aspen "reload"

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Those swimming suits are soooo cute!! They look more like ballet outfits than swimming suits. Oh, how I would have loved them when I was little. I don't think they would have ever come off me. Do the girls try and live in them?