Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A visit with the horses

Brent has a friend that lives just a few blocks from us. He has 3 horses that are quite friendly and used to people as they get ridden often. They came running to see us which thrilled the girls. The one in the corral/barn was so jealous he started horsey screaming at us so we went in and fed him a few carrots as well. The girls had a blast and can't wait to go back and do it again. They looked cute for the pictures but I think for practicality I will have to have them wear jeans next time.




1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love these pictures. Man I love horses! They are just so beautiful. I wish I knew someone that had horses that were ridden often so I could go too. Richard's uncle was going to let me go once, but I was preggo with Katherine and due any day so they didn't think it would be a great idea. Still gotta love horses.