So we had a little visitor last month. Cameron came to visit for the afternoon and me and the girls had a great time. What a sweet baby. Aspen and Sage took turns holding him and were very gentle. I had to laugh though because Cameron spit up on Sage while she was holding him and she freaked out and started gagging and dry heaving. Aspen told her, "He likes me better Sage he didn't spit up on me!"
About an hour later I fed him a bottle and I was extremely careful and burped him for ages after every ounce because I have heard tales of the infamous Bunker baby spitups. WOW they are not embellished, that poor kid lost at least half his bottle and soaked two burp clothes. I was certain I had done something wrong and was feeling bad that I had wasted expensive formula. But when Lore came to pick him up she said that was normal!!!! OH my! I was sooooooo spoiled with my girls lol!
It has been fun watching the girls play this last month they have burped their dolls just like Cameron and have apparantly had quite the spit ups to clean up as well from those silly dolls. It is funny how much kids notice and you don't even think about it, they are just sponges.


4 comments:
I think Baby Cameron has made a record for spitting up on the most non-family members and I for one am proud. Of not holding him often. I'll wait till he's two.
Or thirteen.
What a cute baby! I pitty the person that can't hold him because they don't want to smell like sour soy milk.
I held him all afternoon without smelling, I just always had the burp clothes handy. Very important with Cameron! I volunteer to hold him ANY time!
Melanie the girls looked very ready for a new baby of thier own, a little brother maybe. So when is #3 arriving? They would be great helpers!!
Post a Comment