For those of you that have somehow missed watching Blues clues. It is a show about Steve and his dog Blue. Each episode has a theme, and teaches the kids all the way through. They also ask questions and then pause like they can hear the answers. Aspen loves to answer them back. So Blue and his friends were showing situations where kids hurt other kids feelings and they would apologize and then fix what they had done. This continued for a while and then we came to the two kids at the table with 3 toys, a fish, a car and a dinosaur. The one steals the dinosaur away from the other kid, she apologizes and then Steve asks the "audience" what she should do next. Aspen yells out, "Give her the FISH!" I busted up. Yes, lets not give the dinosaur back, just give her that fish. I guess I need to work on that one with her. I wonder if that is why cute Kyle Bunker and her fight the minute she walks into a room, she is a bully taking dino's and thinking a fish would work instead!


3 comments:
Oh, that explains so much! Next time Kyle will need to bring his own Dino, and bring Aspen a fish.
As far as Kyle is concerned I think that is just their "vibe". Maybe one day they will fall in LOVE. lol. That would be amusing.
That would be amusing. I would be the only mother of the bride who woudn't need to panic over the wedding, Lore would plan it and it would be amazing and perfect. . . hmmm . . . this could be good!
Post a Comment