So Aspen has a thing for Maps. It started with Dora and her map. And I have to admit it is a catchy little tune that you find randomly humming hours after hearing it. It didn't help her map obsession that pirates have become so popular every show from the Backyardigans to Blues Clues has done a pirate themed show. There is nothing Aspen likes better than making maps, except perhaps for carrying them around in her purses, backpack or pockets. She is creative with her map making material as well. Her favorite map of all time has to be the birthday map. She made it from 1/2 a birthday card from my brother and his family.
Yup, Poor Brent's scriptures were left out on top of his nightstand and Aspen found them. Discovered they had maps being wasted and tore them out and carefully rolled them up into proper maps. I caught her midroll so he still has two pages of maps left. That is enough right?
This week while Aspen was playing pirates I asked her if I could play with her and she said, "Sure, you can be my Matey!" LOL I thought that was great.


No comments:
Post a Comment