Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas!



So I am a slacker this year and won't be sending Christmas Cards. Maybe I will send Valentine cards or something like that this year, lol. Anyway here are some cute pictures of the girls for those of you that follow my blog you pretty much have the year covered anyway right? The girls love these new dresses they call them their Santa dresses and please note the matching bruises on their heads. Yes I try to wait for them to clear up but they just re-bruise themselves. I almost photoshopped the bruises away but figured it is exactly who they are right now so I left them. I mentioned to the pediatrician and he laughed and told me not to worry they are just high energy children. So enjoy the cute girls with the matching foreheads! I hope everyone is having a great year and we love you!

2 comments:

Shamelessly said...

Love the bruises. Where does Sage get those amazing eyelashes?? Lastly, thanks for playing along on the tag and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!

Anonymous said...

they do look darling, despite the bruises. Actually you can't even tell, I did not notice till you mentioned it. Hope you are having a good New Year!!
Love, Amanda