So the kids have been sick, and they shared with me. I have more sympathy for them now having experienced the fever and crud for myself. I did find a wonderful medicine, Mucus PE which is the walgreens version of musinex PE. Ah I can breathe, however it does come with the odd side effect of wiring me up 10x more than caffeine. I got so much done Wednesday, LOL and didn't even think about why. I was a little edgy at work and had less patience than usual with the callers for computer support but HONESTLY when you are trying to fix someone's computer and you accidentally teach them what the backspace key is you really don't think hmmm maybe I am wired on Mucus PE. Nope I just started thinking about how there should be an apptitude test you have to pass before being allowed to purchase a computer! I mean this system she had was SCREAMING fast and EXPENSIVE. The point is I didn't connect my lack of patience and edginess to the medicine and took my next dose at work at 10:30 pm. I got home at Midnight and put the dog out and realized I was WIDE awake. Hmmmm, oops. So I was up until about 2am waiting for it to wear off enough to go to bed. As it was Brent was probably ready to sleep on the couch as I tossed and turned for AGES before crashing.
Sage's cough was really worrying me so I took them to the Dr and when they weighed Sage the nurse was amazed that she hadn't gained any weight since November and the Dr. mentioned it as well.
Well Sage I think is going to be one of those lucky people that never gain weight, I so do not know what that is like. LOL Anyway add that to the fact this cold has really wiped their appetites away and viola Sage is even skinnier than usual.
So I have been on a mission to get them to eat more. This morning I was feeling particularly brilliant if I do say so myself! We had a Three little Pigs Breakfast!

As they ate their pancakes I told them the story as exciting as I could make it with much elaboration and then when it got to the 2nd pig's story we couldn't move on until they had eaten all of the first pig, etc. Well Aspen ate all three of her pigs but Sage couldn't finish her last pig but still she ate more than she would have otherwise at least. So I thought I would share a picture of my cute pigs on a plate. The eyes are chocolate chips just in case you can't tell from the picture.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! It is Disneyland at your house!
LOL
AND I did it with Cameron on my hip!
Post a Comment