
Santa has arrived and Gunner is thinking hmmmm . . . . Chew toy?

Aspen has ALWAYS wanted a boy baby, so when I saw the twin dolls and one was a BOY I had to get it for her!

Santa had a tough one with Aspen this year, nothing seemed to excite her either way until she spotted the Pony Roller coaster at Kmart. We were just there killing time before Brent's Dr appointment so it was sheer luck we learned what Aspen wanted Santa to bring her!

Sage burping her baby doll from Santa. She was extremely specific for Santa this year which made it nice. She loves her new doll.

The girls love their dressup clothes and had a great time putting it all on Aspen picked purple of course and Sage blue but the pink one neither wears is actually my favorite.


After a busy day of playing with all her toys Aspen cruised through the kitchen with her new babies and all dressed up and notice the marker all over her face. She can't color without coloring herself.

Christmas evening we went over to my parents house for the Hampton party. We all went in for this gift for my Dad. He has always wanted a picture of him and his Dad together but one didn't exist so we had one created. It was a huge hit and meant a great deal to him, it was cool to make his Christmas.

All the grandkids waiting for their presents. . . and not very patiently either, lol.

Animal towels, hooray! We only have one "duck" towel and it is fought over now they can each have their own towel! Sage is convinced hers is a dog and not a lion though.

After the party we headed home and Jared and his friend Krysta came to visit. Sage was so excited to see Jared she remembers him from growing up as over every other weekend and I think she really misses that. I remember when she was just big enough to get down the stairs she would head down and bang on Jared's door yelling, "ARED, Ared!" She didn't understand that he wasn't ALWAYS in there.
It was fun to visit with Jared and Krysta, they brought the kids PLAYdo! So the girls were thrilled. And he brought us a gift card to Olive Garden so I was thrilled! LOL I didn't wait long to use it either! Yum!

Overall it was a perfect Christmas and I so enjoyed watching the girls enjoy the day and the presents and people!
3 comments:
So... since you're posting so often now, does that mean you are participating in The Great Blog Off??? Eh? Eh?
LOL, shucks you found me out. I was going to be the silent person participating in the Blog Off that sneaks in and wins by a landslide . . . or the opposite side of IF I totally loose I don't have to face public humiliation!!!!
LOL!!!
Post a Comment