You can try it too at www.viasurvey.org.
Your Top Character Strength
Humor and playfulness
You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.
Your Second Character Strength
Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
You have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe. You know where you fit in the larger scheme. Your beliefs shape your actions and are a source of comfort to you.
Your Third Character Strength
Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.
Your Fourth Character Strength
Curiosity and interest in the world
You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.
Your Fifth Character Strength
Love of learning
You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.


2 comments:
You need to try the extended version and see how far niceness is down on your list, it would be funny!
I think your list is very accurate, I think it is missing “Love, capacity to be loved…” you are such a great mom, that one needs to be higher.
LOL, it may be humiliating how low nice ranks! I will have to do it though just for laughs.
Thank you for the compliment I do love being a Mom, but you have to take some credit you always are there for me when I need tried and true advice and help.
Post a Comment