Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Years!

We went to Brent's brother Curt's house for New Years this year. We had a great time and so did the girls. I got the last two "cute" party hats at Partyland! Guess that is what I get waiting till the last minute this year. The girls had a great time and my niece Shelby spoiled them by tucking them into her bed with her TV! going on Noggin, kids shows, for hours. The did end up crashing way before midnight but had a great time till then!
Billy and Jenni enjoying the New Year!Grandpa Curt helping Braiden blow his New Year's Horn!

So when I had kids they didn't touch solids till they were 6 months old and it so annoyed me when people would feed them things. Well I am one of those annoying people LOL. I fed Javen his first pickle. Ok I let him SUCK on his first pickle, I wish we had a picture of that first face he pulled after that he loved it.
My cute niece Shelby!

Shelby dancing with her Dad, dipped and all! Go Curt!

No comments: