Yet again proof that our children are their own people and some things we just don't get much of a choice about. So I am not sure where but somewhere Sage has picked up a thing for Hannah Montana who she calls, "Hannah Tanna." Brent had run into home depot and we were all waiting in the minivan and another van drove by all decked out for a day spa in the area but the girl in the ad did look a great deal like Hannah Montana, well Sage freaked out on the same level as she does when she sees Santa and wanted me to follow that van cause Hannah Montana was inside! I figured she had just heard the name and had no idea who she was so I asked Sage who Hannah Montana was? "She sings and has a MICROPHONE!" Obviously the microphone is what elevates her status for Sage, lol. Anyway now all she talks about is Hannah Tanna and she wants a Hannah Tanna birthday party as well. It didn't help that when we went to Candice's house she gave her a Hannah Montana t-shirt that Taylor had outgrown and which she doesn't want to take off, lucky for me Sage is also a clean freak so she took it off when it got dirty but now I am being pestered to do laundry!


No comments:
Post a Comment