This morning Brent and I were out shoveling. We finished the driveway and I headed for the sidewalks and Brent went in to change shoes and go to work. Sage asked him if I was still out shoveling and he told her yes, then she asked if he was leaving for work, he told her yes, then she comes up with this one, "Be careful not to hit Mom as you leave." Thanks Sage nice to know you worry, lol.
This afternoon Aspen asked Brent if he could go to the airport and get one of the planes to go to heaven and get Gunner for her. He told her no he was sorry but it didn't work that way. Then Sage told her heaven was invisible and that the plane would just fly over heaven and not see it.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
10 months ago


1 comment:
Glad your daughter cares about you. That must have broken your heart when Aspen asked for gunner back, but Sage's reply is great!
Post a Comment