Monday, December 21, 2009

School Pictures

There were only two things I felt bad about for doing home school with Sage. One was no school pictures and the second was valentines day parties. I kind of have a thing for those cute valentines and really wanted to have Sage have that fun. Well they have a valentine party! One off the list and then they made a deal with lifetouch to let us come into the studio for school pictures! Now there is not a single regret for homeschooling only pluses! Aspen was so jealous that Sage got her picture taken and I didn't realize they would do hers as well so luckily she was dressed cute! She was thrilled that she got to have her picture done too.


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow, those turned out great. It's impressive when school pictures actually make them look like themselves. Katherine's didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped.

The Ridgeways said...

It really helps when your there. I made them center Sage I hate how they take them off center. With Aspen she had reset it so the first one she took was off center, I had her take another one, but the first was so much better I decided to deal with the off center thing. Definitely a plus to be there and not be considered the weird parent since you had to drive your kids to the studio,lol.