Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anniversary Night

We had an unusual but fun anniversary. First we took the kids with us. Not the usual approach but it saved babysitter fees and we were going to Tempenyaki and I so wanted the girls to see them cook dinner. They had a blast. They won over the staff because they not only used the chop sticks but were actually quite proficient with them by the end of dinner. Also they ate the sushi, not only did they eat it they loved it. So did I we tried a new one that didn't have seaweed and it was fabulous. Then the waiter informed me that since they make all their sushi to order I can order any sushi and they will substitute the seaweed for rice paper. I am so in heaven now. I like sushi but I am not a fan of the seaweed. Now I can have them all, yum! I just need a super large eating out budget.


After dinner we went and picked up Taylor and Dylan and went to see the lights at Thanksgiving point. Santa was visiting the point so we were able to visit with him and get a picture done. After we went out front to visit with Santa's reindeer. The girls were so impressed.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahh, I want a reindeer!

Lore said...

mmmmmmmm.... Sushi