We left Gunner with a good friend for the Thanksgiving holiday. Her son lost him on Wednesday, November 24th. They live just off of 9000S. Just a bit west of the freeway. Gunner had on his blue harness collar. If you see a dog matching that description or know of someone who has found a black and white shih tzu please email me!
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago


4 comments:
I saw your other post on digital scrapbooking, I would love to do this but have NO clue how to get started. Can you send me some links or help ":)
Oh, your girls must be heart broken! If I can do anything let me know. Have you checked KSL sometimes they have ads for lost/found dogs on there. Good Luck!
Oh no! Good luck finding Gunner! I wish there were something we go do to help!
Oh my goodness! Are you doing OK?? I wish I could come help look for him, have you called the local shelters?
I hope everything works out ok.
Post a Comment