So I am saving my family for a day when the girls are dressed cute as today they are still in there pj's and Brent's face is recovering from a trip to the Dermatologist. So I am starting with my pantry. My pantry is small. I go to visit people like my sister or my Mom and turn a bit green with envy, or heavens, you should see Brent's daughter Alicia's pantry it is a dream pantry.
But my pantry is ever so much more efficient now. All it took was a quick trip to the home depot with Brent and an entire day of work. We bought some of that particle board with laminate on two sides and some shelf holder pegs for the railing system in there and of course a saw to cut the board with. You should have seen Brent's eyes light up when he realized he had a valid excuse to buy a new power tool. We made . . . ok the more correct statement would be . . . BRENT made the two new shelves extra deep for me and then I rearranged all the remaining shelves above. I was able to bring 4 of everything up from the food storage into the pantry. I can actually cook anything I want without a trip to the basement!!! Now that is a serious blessing that needs to be counted. So without further ado project 365 begins. But I seriously can never take just one picture so here are a few of the new pantry.


2 comments:
I love the 365 thing! I want to try.. maybe not 365.. can I do 12, one a month!
I have an idea that may cheer you up.. girls night out?!?!
You let me know! I am in!
That's awesome. You can fit tons of stuff in it now.
Post a Comment