
Our ward party is different than any other ward I have been in. To start with it is breakfast not dinner. Also you are awakened at 7:30 am to siren's of the Pleasant Grove Fire truck ad it drives through the neighborhood with Santa on board waving at all the kids. The girls get so excited when they hear fire engines all year long because they are convinced that Santa is on board. Aspen is in a sunglasses phase and wears hers everywhere even to meet Santa! Usually we have to wait in line for 20 minutes or so to see Santa, well we were late, which turned out to be super, Brent got in line for food and I headed to the Santa line, wait there is no line! We were on of the first to see Santa there was only 1 boy in front of us! How cool, we were in line for food with Brent before he had even gotten there.


2 comments:
Love the shades! Wish my girls would do the Santa thing. Katherine is terrified of him! I can't get her within 10 feet of him. And because Katherine is so against it I've never tried to get Clara to do it. Sad! Katherine says she doesn't like Santa, but she likes the presents he brings her.
Super cute!
Post a Comment