Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sage and her puppy



Sage has been sick and really not feeling up to snuff. I have been impressed with her new puppy Little Bear. He has seemed to know from day 1 that the kids were his and his responsibility. He is generally a bit hyper but he spent two days napping and hanging out with Sage. He was a total sweetheart. He may not be my dog and he certainly doesn't fill the huge gap in my life that loosing Gunner has left but he is a very very good dog to my girls.


I didn't think it could get much cuter than this but then a couple of hours later I came through the living room and found this. He even stayed under the blanket!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahh, that is SO sweet! It sounds like he's the perfect dog for those two girls.

Laura said...

Oh my word what a cute little puppy! Sage is adorable. Hope she is feeling better.