Monday, May 4, 2009

Dentist Checkup

The girls had their checkup last week. I realized I didn't have any pictures of them at the dentist, so I made up for it this time. They really like going to the dentist and get really excited about it. Best of all they still haven't had any cavities! Sage had x-rays done and she looked so tiny in that big chair but she was sooooooo excited because they printed her a copy of her teeth so she could show people. I thought it was cool you could see her 6 year old molars growing under the gums, can you believe my baby is going to get her first permanent teeth this year? Yipes! Anyway I scanned the teeth picture in cause I know you are just dying to see those new teeth growing! Then a couple pictures of the big day and a final surprise!




And here is my surprise! I have already scrapbooked it! I read something about how you may not catch up anytime soon but if you can keep up with your current pictures then you are at least not getting further behind. So that is my goal for the year to stay current as I go.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Don't you just LOVE that dentist! They are so great with the kids. Katherine cries everytime I tell her it will be another 6 months before she gets to go back! Cute page! I can't wait to use all your cute stuff!