Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things to do today:

Change my student loan payment to a lower amount as I will no longer be getting a paycheck. This one I have been dreading and it was surprisingly easy. I guess they are just glad I am still willing to make a payment, lol.

Check to see if I can still take my memorial day vacation time from work and was told the reassuring news that it probably won't be an issue as I will be laid off before then but if I do happen to have a job there is no call volume so calling off for my shift shouldn't be an issue.

Renew my Drivers license. Oops it is only been expired for 2 months, lol.
This one makes me sad though because I am sure they will make me take a new picture and I love my Driver's License picture. Look how happy I am. That picture was taken just a few days after I married Brent. I was so excited to be married I had two priorities at that time, one was to get a new license with my new name and the 2nd was to make sure the bowling league we were on changed my name. Now our whole bowling team were Ridgeways! I think I loved that picture so much because it was an instant flash back to how happy I was.

So now they will make me take a new picture and I will have a bright glowy smile because I have gray hair? am loosing my job? hmmmm, nope don't see the happy glowy smile happening this time. But I guess it is only fair that I join the masses that hate their Driver's licenses!

Also have to complete the usual's, laundry, cleaning, kids.

Shopping at Cabellas, this one should be fun they have their kids camelbaks on sale so we are getting them for the girls so they can use them on all our summer hikes. They call them skeeters, how cute! They also put the kids sleeping bags on sale, oh yeah the ones we bought last month! Ouch!

Well I guess I shouldn't be updating my blog I should be busy doing something on this list, lol! Hope this post finds your day relaxing and with a shorter list than mine!

No comments: