1. New lights - My lovely husband attempted to kill a fly with his leather dutch oven gloves. Not a problem unless the fly is on your kitchen light. He broke the glass surrounding the bulb. Now the kitchen matches the entry light by the front door. So rather than spend a fortune on new glass to surround all the bulbs on both lights, it is actually cheaper to buy new light fixtures. Until you bring in the fact that then my gut tells me the living room fan will clash horribly so it must too be replaced. Thus my kitchen light still has one broken glass and no replacement in sight. However, Costco to the rescue they have beautiful fixtures in with a matching living room fan and matching lights for the kitchen! So now I only want a ceiling fan, 2 chandeliers and 2 kitchen dome lights, lol.
2. Photoshop CS
- I have photoshop elements and actually love it and use more and more features every day. But I have recently discovered several blogs on photo enhancing and have found my elements does not support these super cool things. No problem right? How much could the software possibly cost? Gulp, more than I thought that is for sure. $699! That is so not going to happen, lol!3. New carseat
for Sage this year and one for Aspen next year. Why next year for Aspen? Are you thinking to yourselves doesn't she know those girls are the same size? Yes I do but I am not paying that much for a new carseat to have her pee in it. She can wait till next year when this little potty rebellion is over. Oh and yes I can't just buy a booster seat so this little venture is going to be pricey. I love Britax, I love how safe they are, I love that when installed properly they become part of the car no wiggling or jiggling. So this booster lets them stay in the 5 point harness system safely and longer than any other booster on the market and then converts to a normal lap belt booster as well. Oh and they come in pink, lol! I have finally found them for $229 with free shipping, regular price is $279.4. New cross stitch projects - Every time I finish a large project I allow myself to buy one new one. I have finished 2! without buying anything new and it is killing me, lol. I really want these aren't they great! I have the pouch for the last one, I just need the fabric, pattern, thread.

5. bucket of drywall mud, 1 gallon primer, 1 gallon pink paint, 1 gallon reddish coral paint. I have wanted to paint the girls room since last year. This fall we switched the girls toy room and bedrooms around and it is killing me that we don't have it put together yet. Honestly this is my highest priority. I want this done and cute!
6. Sheer white girly curtains on a rod with glass jeweled ends, Sage saw a curtain rod like that and still mentions it. It was at JCPenny's so hopefully they still have one. I figure shear white curtains will work since I can't get the ones that match their room. They discontinued them before I had a chance to buy them.
7. Cross stitch frame- I love to cross stitch and I have heard with a frame you can sew twice as fast! That means I could finish twice as many projects! I could complete all the amazing projects I see and my fingers just itch to create. (shhh, don't remind me how much those projects each cost.)
8. Two new pairs of jeans- Mine are starting to wear out and I really hate waiting until it is too late and my current ones belong in the rag bag.
9. Cross stitch class- There is a class in Salt Lake on May 30th from 2-4pm for only $20 that I want to go to soooooooo bad. Here is the class description: Stitched to Perfection: Come to this class and learn how to stitch embroidery that looks like an award winner. You will learn about thread, linen, and needles. Learn how to make the back of your work as tidy as the front and what makes the difference between nice work and work that could become a family heirloom. This class will give you the skills that you want to perfect your embroidery. This class is taught by an award winning teacher who has earned her Master Craftsman in counted thread embroidery. How fun does that sound? I am seriously so hoping I get a chance to go
10. New cushions for my deck chairs - Rumor has it some small black and white demon dog ruined the ones I had and spread fluff across my yard in the process. Those cushions are kind of pricey though.
11. Frame my two finished cross stitch projects -
Well that pretty much covers my wish list. I feel better now. I will just focus on the girls rooms and see what happens with the rest . . . probably not much.


1 comment:
I love the projects you made for the girls. SO pretty. I don't have that talent. Anything sewing oriented seems to explode when I try it. It was the one area of the craft store I couldn't tell you much about. Cross stiching I at least had some clue about, but the rest...crochet, knitting, sewing, all seem a foriegn language to me. Good luck on your wish list. I have one of my own going. Don't we all?
Post a Comment