
Brent and I went to see the new Star Trek movie, I was so excited that there was a new Star Trek movie as it has been a while but wasn't too sure about the jump back to before the beginning thing. Boy was I wrong, it was fabulous. I can't wait to have it on DVD to show my little Trekkie Sage. It was a great movie that non Star Trek people would like but for those of us that LOVE Star Trek it was great too. I chuckled many times as they clarified points or explained things. I loved the Doctor, he seriously had that part down. It was great. But while we were enjoying ourselves the kids were with a babysitter at home. Lucky for me it was our most responsible on the ball babysitter Katrina from across the street. Aspen picked a dandelion with a bee on it. So it stung her on the corner of her eye, she panicked and dug it out of her eye but took a few layers of skin with the bee. On the bright side she dug the stinger and poison out so it didn't swell much but it sure looks sore. This picture was on Sunday, but it is going black today. We were almost home when Katrina called to let us know what happened. I arrived home expecting to hear blood curdling screams, nothing. Aspen was on the couch with a blanket and an ice cube on her eye perfectly calm, yet another Kudo to Katrina. Katrina told me that when she asked Aspen if she had picked the flower with the bee on it Aspen had told her, "Yes, but the Bee picked me!" So this is the face you end up with when a Bee picks you!


1 comment:
I'm DYING to go see that movie. I still feel so bad for Aspen. I think it's cute she said a bee picked her. How funny!
Post a Comment