Saturday, May 16, 2009

More Apple Orchard

A couple of weeks ago Tracy took some fabulous pictures of our family at an Apple Ochard, (See here if you missed those)well the Ridgeways going somewhere without a camera just doesn't happen so I thought I would share a few of the pictures we took. This first one is the only picture I took, lol. I was too busy chasing kids, trying to get them to smile, taking my turn with the reflector and getting my baby fix by holding that cute little baby Cameron! I was about to get in the van and drive off when I looked back and the blue sky, fluffy clouds and the hint of mountains behind all those yummy trees and had to run back and snap a picture.
So the rest are Brent's that he took while he was waiting for us.



1 comment:

Lore said...

I love the picture you took! (ok, and Brent too!) Love it! I have not even looked at the pictures I took that day.