I got this great tip from Lore. She said to clean my porcelain tile with toilet bowl cleaner. Wow, let me tell you my tile looks shiny and bran spakin' new! Seriously impressive improvement. Now before all of you go thinking your going to give this a whirl let me stress a couple of points to you.
1. Make sure it is porcelain tile.
2. Make sure you don't mix your chemicals
3. Don't leave it on too long, it will eat your grout.
How do I know this, well I caked my walls with toilet bowl cleaner in the shower and then got my handy dandy Bleach bathroom cleaner spray out and sprayed the tub and created my own version of chemical war fare. Literally smoke/fumes you could see. Asthma princess that I am I nicely let Brent rinse it for me, but even he had to take breaks,lol. So anyways, some of my grout is eaten away but bonus it really killed all the mold and mildewy out of the grout and there is still plenty of grout left so no real harm done. And MAN did I tell you how shiny my tile is!!! My next purchase of toilet bowl cleaner will be the bleach kind so no more warfare in the bathroom.
Seriously though you have got to give this a try sans the bleach war part, lol.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago


2 comments:
I thought I told you to get Clorox with bleach liquid toilet bowl cleaner. It works great on tile, but wait there's more! It works on windows with hard water stains too!
You may have but obviously the critical importance of that fact did not transfer into my brain! LOL
Post a Comment