I found Aspen playing with the Hannah Montana barbie and her friend Barbie that Sage could probably tell you the name of but I have no clue. Did you know they have a lizard they sleep with? Me either but Aspen assures me he is there pet. She is funny that way some of her favorite toys are what I would classify as "boy" but they are loved. This lizard is one of them. He gets packed around quite a bit cause he is small and fits in pockets so Mom rarely catches that he is coming grocery shopping, or visiting until it is too late.
Her other favorite is her dinosaur, he is kind of gross if you ask me, he is filled with something weird like sand or something so he is highly flexible and very real lizard feeling. Grandma and Grandpa Hampton got him for her and man he is loved. I had to laugh the other day because baby Cameron came to visit again and she was very helpful and got me a baby blanket for him to play on but informed me he didn't get one of her special ones cause he is always "choking" on them. My girls call spit up, throw up, etc Choke, they used to call it Coke because when Brent pukes he drinks coke and tells them it is medicine for his tummy. It has slowly transitioned into choke. Anyway baby Cameron did indeed spit up on the blanket and Aspen was glad she hadn't given him one of her favorites. But she did let him play with the dinosaur and was pretending it was eating his nose. Cameron grabbed it from her and she was so excited, "Mom! Mom! He likes my Dinosaur!" Then he promptly put it in his mouth and covered it with spit up from head to toe. "Mom! Mom! He choked on my Dinosaur! That is so Rude! Mom! Help!" Don't worry he washed off fine but I think Cameron has now lost visiting rights to him as well as her two favorite blankets!
As you can tell Aspen caught me "playing" with her dinosaur. So her and her baby supervised our photo session. When I was done she said, "Wait! Mom! You have got to get one of his teeth! That is the best part!
Well there you have it, the best part of a dinosaur . . . his teeth.


3 comments:
Love the new look!
That is soo cute! I love that the dino has teeth and is so loved by such a girly girl. She makes me laugh. I too love your new look!
I love this blog! I can keep up with you and your family. You shoudl be a photographer. I love the photos. I have to see you all. This makes me miss you all the more....
Post a Comment