Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

Katie and I had this great idea we would start trick or treating early as it was going to rain all night and get it done before it got cold. We managed to snap a few pictures before the rain really set in. Then it was too late we were drenched!! The kids candy was even getting soggy, lol. We stopped at home and had pizza and then headed out again, this time it was dry!! We were all relieved. My little nephew Joshua told me he should have taken a nap so that he was ready for this. Poor little guy was so done!




Poor Little Bear, he was dressed as a wolf in sheep's clothing and the poor little guy was soaked, I took pity on him and carried him most of the way.  Brent walked him home early and met back up with us.
We gave the kids the umbrellas and made do ourselves.  It reminded me of the Halloween nights in Wyoming when it would snow and Dad would cheerfully take us all over the neighborhoods trick or treating.  Amazing how I rarely think of the cold from Halloween as a kid and always the CANDY!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I didn't even think to makeup on the girls. Darn, they love "make overs". What was Brent suppose to be? I remember it wasn't Halloween in Wyoming without snow!

Laura said...

Cute!