I am beginning to think my girls are spoiled. Brent bought them two new church dresses at Costco last night. He bought them matching dresses and then let them each pick their favorites as well. Aspen's was purple of course, Sage chose black because I wouldn't let her get the blue one covered in glitter. This morning I let the girls try them on they were having so much fun I grabbed my point and shoot to snap some pictures. I simply can't wait for tax returns when I get my new camera but I suppose that is another blog post really.
Sage is devastated that Aspen's is longer than hers. I finally had her try it on to prove to her that it wasn't. Aspen is just not quite as tall.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago







1 comment:
I love Costco dresses for the Holidays. So cute.
Post a Comment