Monday, October 25, 2010

Seriously!?

So apparently I need a maid, it might keep me alive longer really.  Previously I learned first hand the amazing reaction ammonia and bleach create.  See here for previous blog entry.  You would think such drama would stick in my head and I would clean more carefully.  Nope.  I emptied the litter box out and thought hmmm while it is empty I should wipe it out a bit.  I of course grab my trusty paper towels and bleach cleaning spray, anyone see the problem here yet?  Wow it is smoking!  Seriously?!  What would make it smoke, oh this is bad smoke, like toxic!  I ran for the tub to rinse it out and then as I looked over to the tile surround it dawned on me.  Cat pee = ammonia and I had just added bleach, yup toxic war far #2. 

Do maids do litter boxes?  I had a maid for a year back in the day when I worked full time before kids, never even thought to ask them if they did litter boxes, I might totally have missed out on a great perk.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, toilet bowl cleaner huh? Who knew?

Jennie said...

Ahh, to have a maid. That would be a dream come true for us moms wouldn't it. I hope you survived the war fare, Asthma Princess.