The dark. I so do not like daylight savings time. I just find it depressing that at 6:30pm I feel like I should have my kids in bed because it is so dark. I like the sunshine and I don't like mornings, so I would just like it if they left daylight savings time alone. I think the whole thing is silly. Now so that you don't think that all I do is complain . . . I have a new love.
I got my dyson years ago, Brent and I argue I say it will be 5 yrs in the spring and he thinks it has only been 3. So you decide for yourselves who you want to go with on the the date. All I have to say is I opened my shiny dyson from costco and it came with extra stuff. One was a hard floor tool, it didn't fit onto the vacuum itself so I thought I would never use it but I had just paid $400 for this thing and I luckily wasn't going to throw it out, instead I stuffed it into the coat closet where it has lived for almost the past 5 (3) years. I have been on a closet cleaning binge and only have my master closet left to finish, which Brent would probably love if I was in working on it now instead of blogging as you cannot easily walk around in my room right now. I have wandered away from my point which is I found this hard floor tool and decided to give it a try, I love it! I am a huge fan of vacuuming anyway it just makes my inner Asthma Princess happy to watch all the dirt and allergens sucked out and gone from my home. But this floor tool? Man I am throwing my broom out as it will never be used again. With two kids, a parrot, a dog and cats, sweeping can be embarrassing if someone is over and sees the massive pile I accumulate as they would never dream I sweep every other day. This hard floor tool works SO much better than a broom and has a nice wide path. So if you have a dyson that came with one and you haven't given it a try go and do it now. If you have a dyson I would recommend picking one up they are not that bad of a price and simply wonderful. Dyson Accessories
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
10 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment