Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Addiction

I have pumpkin issues.  Last year there were floods in the libby pumpkin fields and pumpkins were rotting instead of ripening and the talk of pumpkin shortages began.  I promptly headed to Costco that night and stocked up, As in probably about 12 of the super large cans.  I currently only have 2 left from that shopping binge, gotta love food storage we made it through the pumpkin crisis without trauma.  My kids think muffins only come in pumpkin flavor, lol.  I often think hmmm I bet I could add pumpkin to that . . . and then I do.  By the way it makes chili thicker and adds vitamins too!  Oh and no one knew I did it . . . well until now. 

So now it is time for the Top 3 pumpkin items currently available!  1. Kneaders pumpkin bread!  Seriously the best absolutely fabulous yummy, gotta get some good!  2.  McDonalds Pumpkin shake, this one was a shocker but it was excellent, spicy, pumpkin goodness in a shake, perfection!  Seriously 5 stars!  3.  Another personal favorite, Taco Time pumpkin empanadas and make sure they don't gyp you the whip cream in the little container it is a must have.

Ok and now to make it official that I am crazy for pumpkin!  How cute are these!!??  Seriously love them, lol.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/58221852/pumpkin-pie-earrings

2 comments:

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

Amen to the pumpkin obsession! We love pumpkin too and I'm already planning when I can visit all the pumpkin sites you listed and try their goodies!

Laura said...

Okay, those are cute!