My favorite book ever is Gone with the Wind. My sister Jennie knowing this took advantage of having all her Halloween stuff out and had Sage try on her daughter's Scarlett costume from last year! I love it! With her green eyes and dark curls she looked fabulous in it and very Scarlett. I was dying as my go everywhere camera was not in my purse but stuck in Vegas waiting to be shipped to me. Luckily Jennie snapped a few pictures for me! From age about 11 to um well now this would have been my dream Halloween costume!
3 comments:
She looked amazing. I wish you could talk her into wearing it. She might fit in it next year too. We can try it if you want.
Beautiful. I'll bet she wants to wear this everywhere.
Oh how perfect in every way. She is so pretty! I can't believe I am missing this in person.
Post a Comment