Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My favorite Holiday!

I have decided on my favorite holiday . . . Black Friday!  Please let there not be a soul who doesn't know what that is but if you don't it is the day after Thanksgiving Sales and I love them.  I got my first email of "the season" from www.blackfriday.info ooh and the excitement started.  Oh and they also have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/blackfridayinfo  They posted the first ads today!!! Harbor Freight ad, ok nice but also drum roll the Kmart Toy ad!  Sage promptly wanted everything.  I want the pet shop pets, yes me I admit they are my favorite toy of the girls and I fall in love with them!  Oooh I can hardly wait!  Just had to quickly share my excitement!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Last year on Black Friday I was at Toys R Us at 11:00 Thanksgiving evening. Waited for hours - couldn't really make it into the store. Then to Old Navy waited for hours. Then to Target - waited in line for hours. What did I get - a couple of coats, a DS game, and some Levi's. It's just to exciting not to go but - probably the best part is breakfast with friends after its over.

The Ridgeways said...

Yes I have heard toys R us is scary busy. We usually do walmart and throw in shopko or kmart after. Usually I am out of money after walmart, lol.