Saturday, April 25, 2009

Slumber Party


Sage has been pestering me for weeks to have a slumber party. Don't know where she heard about them or why they seem so cool, she is only 5! So I caved, we had Ethan over for this weekend and I have to say we all really enjoyed it! I let the kids stay up till 10pm and as I tucked them in and went to leave Sage said, "Wait! I have to have a picture of my first Slumber Party!" Well of course she does! Yes the mountain of shoes on the dresser is so attractive, lol. But at least we can find them! Once I have my garage sale I will start having them put them in the closet but right now it is full to the brim. I was impressed the kids did really good there was some giggling but not bad and they crashed pretty quick, but keeping them up so late might have helped.

No comments: