I have been a little sad lately. I look at my girls and they seem so grown up. Aspen tells me stories, Sage gives me attitude like a teen and wants to pour her own milk. They both want glasses for dinner not plastic cups. They are busy growing up. I asked Sage if she would quit growing up for me and just stay the way she was. Her answer surprised me and made me laugh, "Sure Mom, until 2 o'clock and then I have to start growing again or I will never be able to cook myself dinner." Well there you have it. The priority for Sage is growing up big enough to make dinner herself.
Then I went to make breakfast. I went to get the butter out of the fridge and this is what I found. (Yes it is a brick of butter I bought the wrong stuff at costco)

Maybe I don't have that much to worry about after all! My kids are still little enough to take bites out of the butter! Yuck! I am sure it was Aspen she LOVES butter, lol.
1 comment:
It makes me laugh that Sage wants to make her own dinner. I guess the way to Sage's heart is through her stomache.
Okay, can I just say that picture of the butter totally grosses me out! I had a dream once that I ate 2 or 3 sticks of butter and I haven't been able to look at it the same since. So needless to say, that picture doesn't help!
Post a Comment