Seriously so much snow! At least 8 inches is piled up on my deck, poor Gunner is afraid to go downstairs, lol.
I so wish Aspen was feeling 100% because it is the best snowman making snow ever! I would hope that it would be our last chance of the year but I suppose you never know. Brent shoveled part of the driveway this morning before work. I am waiting till at least 2pm before I go finish the job, I am hoping the spring sun takes care of the rest.
I am a bit worried about my trees, the buds were out and the tree I have in the back yard is sensitive to spring cold. My poor willow tree is so weighed down with snow the branches are hanging quite low. But it is beautiful.


3 comments:
You should check my pictures out. There is one of our neighbor's tree that I'm sure is a goner. I think it split right down the middle. Katherine keeps bugging me to go play in it. She freaked out and said the snow was all gone just because the snow on the driveway is starting to melt. And to answer your April snow storm question...no summer peaches, or apricots, or plums. :0(
You have to admit it was BEAUTIFUL! I love when it snows and I am not driving in it! Oh-Wait, I drove in it last night at the peak of snow fall from your house... never mind, BRING ON THE SUN!!!
I can't wait untill the snow is gone so we can have some BBQ's soon, oh and will you let me know the next time you go to costco I am dying for more of those ribs LOL We need to get together soon so you can meet my brother from another mother LOL he moved here from Mississippi.
Post a Comment