Distracted Mom equals trouble at our house. I was on the phone for an hour yesterday with technical support for my scrapbook program. Obviously I was distracted for way too long. Sage colored Aspen into a Kitty, eye shadow and all. They colored the dog a purple stripe and cut off half of his tail hair. Yes they cut my dogs hair! Then today I realized it wasn't just the dog. Aspen is missing a small chunk of hair out of the front. As usual I am lucky in that they always leave it long and not super short. So now she has another piece to match the other side she did last year. Sigh. I can hear Brent now, he thinks he is the perfect parent and I am well . . . not. Oh well at least hair grows both on the dog and the cute girl that still has faint whiskers!
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago


2 comments:
Humm, I thought you had a long talk about how Osan was the only one that can cut the girls hair after the last hair cut Sage gave Aspen. Looks like you might have to add the dog to that list too.
HEHE! I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one who misses things until it's too late!! Hair grows, so do children, tell your Brent to relax (Erick doesn't get it yet either)
Post a Comment