Well the girls are growing up! We just got them new car seats and they were so excited when they arrived. I don't think the fedex man has ever been greeted so happily and with such high peeled squeals. Brent thought we should get the tan ones that matched the van, the girls and I voted pink! So they have new car seats in pink! I really love Britax and these are no different they are wonderful, the girls love them and I love that they are safe. I love the side impact protection and the girls love how they can sleep in them without getting a kink in their necks. They are like big lazy boys not a car seat. I love the 5point harness system that lasts a great deal longer than most car seat/boosters. I was teasing Sage that she is so light that I will be able to send her booster seat with her on her honeymoon! They were so excited to get them into the van to go for a ride!



But as usual the only thing more fun than what came in the box is the box itself!
1 comment:
I LOVE the new blog title thing. I need a new one, but again what's the point until baby gets here. I wish I could have a seat for the car as comfy as your girls do and as pretty! Lucky them!
Post a Comment