This is my niece, Tiffany's son Daven and he is just sweet.
Don't get me wrong I LOVED holding him, BUT I was happy to turn him over to someone else. Holding him also didn't invoke the "I want my own baby" tears at night that I try and hide from everyone. I actually enjoyed the fact I had my arms free for other things. I guess there is a time and a season for all things. I am sure I will continue to be a baby person and want to hold and see every baby I can but I think I am ready to just be the four of us and be happy with that.
So everyone just has to do there part and have more kids so I can hold babies now and then and I think I will be good!


3 comments:
Umm... I have 5, that's plenty. You can enjoy every age group at my house. Baby to teen, and in between. 10 min at my house and that need for more will go away!!
Umm... I have 5, that's plenty. You can enjoy every age group at my house. Baby to teen, and in between. 10 min at my house and that need for more will go away!!
I'm working on that for you. In November you are more than welcome to spend any free time at my house you want as long as you aren't sick! I think I'll want the naps your visits would offer. Plus, the girls could play, it's the best of both worlds.
Post a Comment