Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

What you mean the fourth was weeks ago? Well, when your computer decides to take a nose dive and then life gets super super busy so you can't get it back up and running your blog suffers. So without further ado, let us enjoy the Independence day festivities.

Sage pestered me all day wanting to know when our "customers" were coming. I kept telling her they were not customers they were our guests! Well the "customers" started to arrive at around 6. We had my parents, my sister Katie her husband Leon and her two boys and then Brent's son Jared with his cute girlfriend . . . girl he is friends with, lol, wouldn't want to embarrass him, Jennifer and Kyle. It was a super group and a very fun night, we ate lots of yummy food and watched the Pleasant Grove fireworks which you can see PERFECTLY from our backyard. SO convenient, lol.


Cute Kyle, I love this picture and my kids think he is the best ever

My sister Katie with her husband Leon

Jared and Jennifer

Katie and Joshua. I can't believe how big Joshua is getting but he still has the cutest little kid voice ever.

Jared didn't reapply his sunscreen in the pool, silly boy. I personally think he will be impressed that I didn't photoshop out his tattoos, lol.

Not bad for seriously the ONLY picture I took of the fireworks, I was too busy taking pictures of all the fun people.

Our back row viewers

My parents with Sage, Aspen and Ethan

Sage and Ethan, can you believe how grown up they are! Starting kindergarten this fall and everything.

We then moved to the front yard for our own fireworks, gotta love Costco they have the best pricing on fireworks, not like Wyoming but at least legal!

No comments: