Friday, July 17, 2009

Texas Roadhouse YUMMY!


We have all had the stomach flu this week except for Brent, lucky man. So when he offered to take us out for dinner I was all for it. We decided to see if the new Texas Roadhouse in Lehi was open yet, there were people and cars so we thought they were open. We were greeted in the parking lot and he explained it was a test run night and only family of employees were invited. Bummer, we thought. Well no! They had room for a few walkins so we got to go on family night. They had a limited menu but who cares it WAS FREE. Yup we got a killer dinner for Free! We did donate some money to the Boys and Girls club as they requested in lieu of tips. The music was loud so the kids noise didn't matter, and Sage loved the "show" as the waiters did a bit of line dancing for us. They had yummy rolls served with cinnamon honey butter they were melt in your mouth yummy and served fresh from the oven. I had the pulled pork, with mashed potatoes and bbq beans, it was fabulous. Brent had the sirloin steak with chicken and side salad and mashed potatoes, also yummy the steak was great. The kids had cute little hamburgers, neither one ate much as their tummies aren't completely back to rights but they had fun.

They officially open on Monday and with affordable prices and a fun atmosphere and great service even on training night!! we will definitely be back!

2 comments:

Tara said...

This is my moms favorite place to eat! I am glad on is closer even though we are leaving, its YUMMY!

Jennie said...

I'm glad to hear that it's reasonably priced. We got a free kids' meal coin at the parade and I almost threw it away. After reading your post I'm going to hang onto it. Glad you are all feeling better too. Clara got it the other day too.