Monday, February 9, 2009

Sage and her Ribs

For those of you that are not aware, Sage is a neat freak, especially concerning her clothes and herself. If she had her way she would wash her hands three to four times during a meal and would change clothes three or four times a day as well. I will sometimes cave and let her change her clothes once but never more than that. She also insults me on a regular basis by telling me my house is a mess, and I always reminder that it was clean before her and Aspen came along, lol.


I kind of understand her issues because I have things that bug me that don't other people, like I hate my foods to touch each other on the plate, ugh. But that doesn't mean I don't find her trauma humorous.


We had ribs for dinner Sunday night and Sage had huge issues. She was hungry but didn't know how to go about it. Aspen wanted to know if she had to eat the wood too, we had a good laugh when we realized she was worried about having to eat the bones. Sage watched Brent and I with horror as we picked up and ate our messy ribs. Brent took pity on her for her first one and pulled the meat off the bone, but the 2nd one she had to do herself. And she was a mess and so upset about it, she wanted to go wash and I wouldn't let her until she was done. It was fun to see pretty princess Sage MESSY!

But what did she want for dinner the next night?  Ribs, guess they are worth the mess even for Sage, lol.



No comments: