
I have to laugh at Gunner, he loves the snow and loves running around in it like a crazy figure eight artist. Even in drifts over his head he will be out there making a trail having a grand old time. But this is what it looks like when he comes in after one of his runs. He has miniature snow balls attached to him. The best is the really deep snow, then even his ears and face have little snow balls. Oh and Yes my dog has eyes, he just doesn't like his pony tail and insists and pulling it out. I am about to give up on the cute updo for him and give in and shave his face so the poor thing can see.
1 comment:
What a cute puppy! I definitely can't let me DS see this, or he'll be asking me for one!
Post a Comment