We went to the zoo this weekend and had a fabulous time. The air was cool and brisk and the animals were feeling frisky. Oh and the babies! I love babies whether it is the baby next door or a baby elephant I am instantly in love!

We were lucky and visited the penguins during dinner time. It was fun to watch them eat the fish and swim in the water.

Sleepy kitties, makes you feel like you could scratch their ears for them.


Aspen was very nervous about having that owl so close to her head but still wanted a picture with the owl.

One of Aspen's favorite things is a carousel ride. She was so excited to ride this one. I thought it was pretty funny that Sage picked a great big bug to ride.




I seriously love this wagon. It sure makes our adventures more enjoyable and Aspen is so good to "help" pull with dad.

Cougar. One was even "talking" gave you chills. Well me at least, lol.

How nice of Mrs. Giraffe to pose for us to see exactly how tall she is!


The snow leopard with her baby and the baby elephant were definitely my favorite parts of the trip. I could have stayed hours just watching these guys.
2 comments:
Wow, you saw the elusive cougars?! I guess that's the perk of going in cooler weather than in the summer when even the animals are too hot to do anything. It also looks like you had the place almost all to yourself. FUN!!
I want to go back so bad! I loved watching the baby elephant, she is so darn cute! I guess it is a wee bit to cold now, you picked a good day!
Post a Comment