It has only taken me a year to get Brent to paint the girls room for me. Two if you count the year I tried to talk him into considering it while I was collecting all the bedding, etc. It has been painted for less than two weeks, I am not even finished hanging everything back up on the walls.
This morning Sage and I were in a groove on home schooling I am thinking to myself dang we are going to be done by noon today! Suddenly it dawns on me how very very quite the house is. Yup too quite. Aspen had managed to stand on top of the bathroom counter and get the magnet lock down open the cupboard and get out my fingernail polish and paint her comforter sheets, security blanket, the white chest of drawers (the one that was finished and matched the room not the brown one I still need to paint), her white Ikea bed and last but not least the beautiful accent wall behind her bed.
I was pleased and relieved that her IKEA bed is apparently kid proof. Fingernail polish remover took it off the bed and didn't ruin the finish either. I caught her painting the bedding so hopefully it wasn't dry all the way when I rushed like a mad woman downstairs and canceled the laundry running and threw them on the floor and threw the wet nail polish bedspread in. It is still running I am afraid to go and check and see how it did, as I cannot replace them.
So now when Brent gets home I have to convince him to put a 2nd coat on that wall, and now I have to drag both chest of drawers out to the garage for a paint job not just one. Sometimes I seriously feel like I can't win and I am just not supposed to have anything nice in my house.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago


3 comments:
Oh man!! That's one of those stories you'll look back someday and laugh at, right? :)
Wow! I think that's one of those moments for your child's safety that you call someone to take your child for you. I would've LOST IT!! I'm SOOOO sorry! I hope your comforter survived! Good luck!
Nope, no nice things while you still have kids. :(
Post a Comment