Katie was able to get someone to cover the first half of her shift at work so she could trick or treat with us. It is hilarious to watch the 4 of them get so excited and worked up together there was no doubt those kids were having a grand time.
My good friend Laura got these belly dancer costumes when she went on a European cruise. She bought them from the Istanbul market so they are much nicer than most kids halloween costumes. When I told Aspen she was going to be a belly dancer for halloween she told me, "But Mom! I am a bum dancer not a belly dancer!" Thanks to youtube she soon realized how cool belly dancing was, lol.
Karissa the purple witch! Aunt Candice had a grand time with the halloween tattoos and makeup, she did a great job!
Oh how cute is he, lol. He calls me Elamy. Leon was trying to teach him to say it right and I told him not to, I love how he says it soo cute! It reminded me how Ethan used to call me Mom when he was Joshua's age and it drove my mom crazy.
I was so excited Ethan was Lewis as that is my alllllll time favorite disney cartoon. Just ask the girls it is the one I have running in the van the most often. I figure if I have to listen to it I might as well enjoy it. I really need to download the soundtrack for my mp3 player!
Ahhh, Best Friends and cousins to boot. Ethan has really grown lately and is much taller than Sage now.
And they are off! Oh my were they excited we hadn't even gotten any candy yet and we had squeals and laughter and frenzied excitement!
Don't you just love how they ALL have to be on the top stair even if there isn't room for all of them!
After we made a large loop through the neighborhood we stopped back at the house to get Brent and we were all in the front yard when a dog came by to say hello and got hit by a truck in front of our house. He was not hit by the tires but was hit by the bumper and axle. The kids saw it happen which I feel terrible about but they are all afraid to cross streets now, which living on the "freeway" that I do isn't a terrible thing. The dog is doing surprisingly well. He is in my backyard being fed and I wash his wounds twice a day and neasporin them. Katie named him Lucky but we are trying to find his owner so if he looks familiar let me know! We can't keep him and Brent won't let him sleep in the house, I think he is afraid of commitment, lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment